My Traveling Journal or, in Spanish, “Mi Diario de Viaje,” is intended for kids to log information during their summer travels. There are fun things kids remember during their travels, and this fun journal provides prompts for them to record fun experiences, their favorite spots, foods, and more. It is also an excellent way to practice their Spanish during summer!
Included you will find:
- Page 1: Your child can draw a portrait of themselves and label the journal
- Page 2: Draw a family portrait or a pet, mark who your child is traveling with, and write down the destination and the date
- Page 3: Color the map where you are headed, research the trip’s distance, write down particular landmarks you went by and draw a picture of your favorite activity while driving or flying to your destination.
- Page 4: it is all about the luggage!
- Page 5: When your child arrives at the destination, they will be able to record info about the place, time, and city where they will be staying.
- Pages 6-11: A series of pages to record the day! Divided into morning and afternoon. Mealtimes included and more.
- Pages 12 & 13: A spot in the journal to record those special outings.
- Pages 14-17: A fun space to record all the favorites!! Places, food, animal encounters, and more.
Since this is a printable file, you can decide how big you want the journal to be and how many pages you want to print for each section.
Buy the Spanish edition here
There are no reviews yet.