Have your kids ever asked you questions like:
🦢“What’s the smallest bird in the U.S?”
🦢“Which bird has the longest wing span?”
🦢“What’s the tallest bird?”
The little ones will learn basic important and fun information; older ones will learn new and fascinating facts and concepts like conservation, climate change, and more. And everyone will get a chance to practice their Español as this unit is 100% translated, so you can pick and choose where to add the language learning element!
This study is designed to be used in a family setting, which includes activities for kids of all ages!
Here is what this 57-page digital file includes:
- Anatomia de un pajaro/ Bird anatomy
- Ciclo de Vida de un Pajaro/bird’s life cycle
- Que es un pájaro?/ What is a bird?
- Picos/ Beaks
- Patas/ Legs and feet
- State birds of the U.S
- Aves Nacionales de America Latina/ National birds of Latin America
- Pajaros de Nosrte America/ North American birds
- Datos interesantes sobre las aves de América del Norte/ Interesting facts about North American Birds
- Términos importantes para la conservacion de aves.
- Pájaros de America/ Birds of America
- “¡Quiero que mis pájaros se vean vivos!”/ “I want my birds to look alive!”
- Eres un (a) artista!/ You are an artist!
- Paquete de actividades/Activity pack
Researching for this unit was delightful, and we hope this hands-on 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐥 unit study brings joy and sparks the desire to explore our feathered friends more in-depth.
Happy learning – ¡Feliz aprendizaje!
There are no reviews yet.