Our Human body unit study is bilingual and fun! Your kids will learn about body parts, face parts, and organs. After purchase, you will receive 31 pages full of color and beautiful images. Print in full color to get the most out of this resource. There are so many fun activities that you can use and save for next year!!
We created this unit study for bilingual homeschooling families, families with no previous Spanish knowledge, and those who are studying the human body but want to include some language learning along the way.
Included you’ll find:
- A lesson plan sheet in English and Spanish
- Here is a link to a YouTube video for a fun “head, shoulder, knees and toes” Song (in Spanish)
- A poster per topic: Body parts, face parts & organs.
- Fill in the blank sheet per topic
- A memory match activity
- A set of 3-part Montessori cards with the parts of the face and Spanish vocabulary
- A Bible verse in Spanish and English: Copy work activity
- Body parts labels (3 pages). Created with the idea of having your children trace their or their sibling’s bodies on butcher paper, print, cut, and glue the labels with the body parts. An activity to work on some of your child’s fine and gross motor skills.
- A puzzle of the human organs
- A fun activity where your children can create fun little monsters while practicing the parts of the face and body in Spanish.
Visit my Instagram page to find a video with the proper pronunciation for all the vocabulary in this unit study. Find me as @spanishatcedarhill // Videos.
Please share about this resource on your social media channels and tag us for a chance to be featured on our page! Tag #cedarhillkidsspanish and #spanishatcedarhill
Enjoy and happy learning!