“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”-Nelson Mandela.
The Spanish at Cedar Hill Reading and Writing Binder is designed to introduce kids to the Spanish language in a simple, fun, and gentle way. We wanted to create a study for kids and parents to learn the Spanish alphabet phonetical sounds, understand how Spanish is a vocalic language, have an introduction to letter blending and syllable distinction, practice reading simple phrases, and have material to have fun playing as a family while reviewing principles of the Spanish language.
In this colorful and complete 126-page document, you will find:
- A letter to the educator
- A weekly sample guide on how to use this binder
- A QR code with pronunciation and an external link for more alphabet practice
- Vowel unit with fun activities to help the student grasp and understand the concept of Spanish being made by vowels.
- Alphabet unit that will include sound recognition, writing, and reading practice.
- Activities and games unit where you will find a series of alphabet picture dictionaries, a bingo game, traditional rhymes and songs, and a list of bilingual books related to the Spanish alphabet.
***This listing is for the bilingual version of this resource, meaning the instructions and initial part of the file is in English, but it is designed to teach children to read and write in Spanish. The instructor reads the directions in English, understands the activity, and then decides how to instruct the student to perform the activity.
If you are interested in the Spanish version of this resource, please check it out here.
For a colorful animal-inspired Spanish alphabet banner, click here.
For our Bilingual Daily Binder that covers Colors, Shapes, Calendars, Seasons, and more, check it out here.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of our shop, we are offering a paid commission in addition to receiving free products and promotional discounts. Please contact us if interested!